Monday, April 11, 2011

The Memories Remains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHvhz4gfgJI
I can see the sadness in your eyes and every tear drop that you cry, I hope you know, Its hard to let you go..
The time is here I have to say goodbye, I lead my life, I've seen the light,
I hope you know its hard to let you go..
I swear to be the shadow by your side, to be the shining star to light the darkness of your night, I will survive..
In the end, as I cross the Line of life and then I find my way back in your heart again
And I promise I will stay forever end of days.. The Memories REMAIN...


Wonder why my postings today are all about songs.. I love listening to good songs and I think everyone knows I love singing. I have not been doing it since like what.. 9 years but did it about once or twice in a small crowd la.. no more tv shows, no more competition.. sudah tua la.. hahaha

When I listen to this song.. it reminds me of.. ME.. suddenly the faces of my children, my husband, my mother, arwah my dad, my brothers, the whole chapter of life like a movie playing in front of my eyes. Well, I think every now and then that will happen to all right.

Sometimes songs reminds us of other people. I remember my sister in law said to me (in an fb message) 'Always, when a relationship doesn't work out, it affects other family members as well'. Its very hard to find an ended relationship turns into friendship.

This song particularly, reminds me of the people (not blood related family ya..) who came into my life, helped me, people I love and are like sisters to me. It hurts to see them hurt, It hurts just to think that I could not do anything to make their wound any better, It hurts to see and hear them crying.

During my most embarrassing moment, when i was most weak and helpless, I couldn't sit let alone walk, They kept me accompany. When I cried, they wiped my tears.. and I am so sorry that I am unable to do the same when they needed.

For as long as we are alive, We will be hurt by something, in one way or another, but be reminded that we should always count our blessings, to know that we have met and know other person during a (unsuccessful) relationship, to know that there are kind soul that we love who cared about us more than we think we know. The end of a relationship doesn't mean its the end of the world. It only means that it is a beginning of a whole new you.

I can only pray and hope that thins are getting better and will be much better for all of you I regard as sister. I love you very much and I only want to know that you are doing well and to let you know that I never wish to end our relationship as sisters. I appreciate you as who you are and I want you to know that I will always be there for you, no matter what.

Remember, while we plan do something with our lives, Allah has a better plan for us.. and when things doesn't turn out to be the way we want it to be,its not that we do not deserve it but its because we deserve BETTER.. and the Best is yet to come..

I love you 'SISTERS' .. you know who you are... :)

1 comment:

RUTVIZ COLLECTIONS said...

Love you too, my sister.. god bless you always and I will always treasure a little sister like..someone who I adore alot..