Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In the Class of its OWN = Sound stupid, Look Stupid

I have always want to ensure I do not 'sound like' or obviously 'downgrading' other people, by the way they dress, the things they bought, eat or wear.

At first I just couldn't care less about what this lady have to say because everyone knows her attitude and her way of talking. She always say things that hurt people because of the famous 'downgrading'-like words. ALWAYS and ALL THE TIME! I wonder why people put up to her stunt and never give her a good 'slap' on the face.

She is one of the most active seller in our office. She have sold almost everything and all the time, stuff she sold with price that would make your eyebrow goes up like singer Ziana Zain will have a remark like 
"The QUALITY is BETTER".. 
"Mine is different..hence the expensive price.."
"Mine is different, its made from the BEST ingredient" attached to it.. Be it Food stuff or clothings if there are others who are selling cheaper than hers, she will claim that her stuff are of BETTER QUALITY and are the BEST!

It doesn't end there! Sometimes she will just come to you, while you  are in a crowd and say things like 

"Hey! your dress a.. I have 1 like this.. I wear it as my nighties!" or

"Your blouse material is exactly the same material my mother bought for me when I was a little girl..soooo loong ago" or

"Your hijab looks like our friend's canopy's scallop"

"I saw this blouse you wear exactly like this selling at pasar malam.. 10 ringgit only!!"

If its once of twice you might have the impression that its just coincidence but when it happens everytime.. to everyone then, its time we put a stop to it. Especially when it always happen while you are among other people and she is announcing it like it should be known to the entire office..

What does she wants? what are her intention? was it a joke? I don't think so coz to me its not funny.. It's humiliating when people say the blouse you wear, is the same one she wears to sleep! what ever her intention is she should stop doing it. I can put whatever has happened behind but its not a guarantee that I will stay calm or give her a smile and laugh the next time she come up with this stupid stunt and MIND you.. she is suppose to be of a Managerial level. So do act like one.. 

This goes to show that people who are so called educated (has a Degree) does not necessary have the brightest BRAIN to at least STOP to THINK what are the appropriate words to use when engaging in a casual chat with friends..

Heeeeeeeeeeeeehuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... Ok.. Calm down now Liza... yea.. not really angry tho but I do think I need to blog about this so that readers, please do not use those words that make you sound like you are of a HIGHER CLASS than other people when you dress and look nothing different than others but speaks worst than you are expected to.

Saying the Wrong words especially without even thinking it over makes you look STUPID..

The END..


5 comments:

Unknown said...

People like that just make themselves look stupid, not the people they insult. Everyone can see straight away - but yes, it makes your blood boil.

Liza Masrina Ibrahim said...

yes.. it does tho its not instantly.. I took me quite a while to get boiled up.. hahaha

RUTVIZ COLLECTIONS said...

perhaps they have been treated in such away, kot and now she is doing it to others..@attitude problem, be least bother about she says,.. they are lot more of your friends who loves you and respects as what you are.. duh.. like we care abt wat she said.. I dun think i know her..do I?

MaszMa said...

just ignoreeeeeee her liza..
'do i care...?? ... hahahaha

Liza Masrina Ibrahim said...

Rutvitz= yes you know her..

Teratai = ya.. life goes on despite the urge to blog in anyway.. hehehe

THANKS for reading and commenting uolls!