Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pictures of Life

I saw everyone uploading their Hari Raya pictures on their Facebook.. I wish I have 1.. usually the snapping family pictures on Hari Raya only happens smoothly @ Fendi's hometown in Melaka.. why? I don't really know why but maybe because it was never our tradition.. I really wish we would have a proper family pictures taken. I remember 1 was taken on my wedding day which is not really what I have in mind though.. I really want the whole family to gather and have it photographed.

Apart from Hari raya pictures, I rarely have my picture taken.. even before the accident and lost my smooth forehead.. came to think about it I should have taken more photos before la.. so girls, snap those pixies more often ya!

Last Saturday, apart from being reunited with my long lost friend, I also attended a wedding reception of one of my bff cum school friends. My habit of not sticking to 1 friends had me many many friends and family friends. I remember spending my after school hours at least 3-4 hours a day (maybe more than that) at my friends's place. Zuraya Basitar, Sharifah Farrah Yazlina, Zuraidah Zulkifli, Rafidah Abdul Kadir was among those who had me at their place.. sometimes having afternoon nap and lunch before heading home late in the evening.. Keluarga tumpang.. hahaha

This friend of mine, married to a 'racsal' when she was about 16 years old, had her son when she was suppose to be concentrating for her SPM. The only 1 reason that kept her going was FAMILY.. Her parents and her sibling have been giving great support. They really love her for who she was and never catch her by the throat for what has happened. But this rascal I was talking about, happily walked out on his wife and son, barely even see his own son. My friend took a courage move to file for a divorce! also with the support of her family.

Time flies.. most of us got married and have their own family.. but she remained alone.. a single parent.. I must say that she is very lucky to have such parents, siblings.. and she is one strong lady to go through so many things alone.. sometimes her son looked more like her brother.. My youngest brother and her son same age okay!! hahaha

She finally found her other half.. they got married last Saturday... I am very very happy for her and I am sure after all that she had gone through, this man is the one for her that will give her the happiness she has been waiting for.. she deserve it..

When you looked at the newspaper today.. about the abandoning of babies everywhere.. I think, family and the mother is always the key.. Mothers must not loose their senses.. I have seen a few of my friends who had child out of wedlock but was never part of the statistic of 'abandoning' their babies have mothers who are very supportive and never blame them or hate them for the mistakes that they've made. My highest level of respect to these ladies.

To my BFF, you know who you are, I wish and pray only for the best for you and your family.. Moga Allah menghadiahkan kehidupan yang gembira untuk kau dan keluarga kau, di dunia dan akhirat.. insya-allah...

No comments: