Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OOOOOLA-LA TROPIKA -- The Trio I missed!




Ooh La la.. indah alam tropika...

As I listen to this song and sang along, the memories of my 2 good friends flashed through my mind. Those good old days when we were 3 little girls about Yasmeen's age now (9). Music session was the time we will perform in front of the class and everytime this song came as a favourite among classmates!

Farah Hayati, I remembered her as such a cutie.. she is chubby (just like my Sarah) and when she laugh, she look sweeter than honey! After I left SKCS 1 to Melaka, I only met Farah once, at one of the flats I used to loiter (yes, I lepak till wee hours!) with friends and remembered one of my friend called her 'Samurai Burger' which till today I do not know why.

Malah Devi a/p Manoharan, was a very very close friend. She will come to my house for Hari Raya and I will go to hers on Deepavali. That's how we maintain our good friendship, the understanding and toleration though I remember once Malah shouted on top of her voice to our teacher saying "CHEGU!! Liza Masrina panggil saya orang KOPI!!!" which at that point of time when I was young and silly told her that she is 'kafir' hahaha!!

We separated too when I went to Melaka and I do not know what happen to the trio without me. I met Malah again when I was in secondary school as she was my friend's neighbour.. so we did kept in touch. We bumped into each other when I was working and commuting but I think we lost contact about 3-4 years ago!

I am glad that we met again in Facebook and I really hope to see them and talk to them, hugging them soon! Malah Devi and Farah Hayati... my 2 good friends! May our friendship remains forever!

No comments: