Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Are we friends or are we NOT?

Of all the people we met there will be a certain someone who will remain dear to us. Though we may be indifferent at times but we know that its the true friendship that bound us together.

 

How do you determine a true friend? One that always keep you up when you’re down. One who never tries to belittle you or look down on you. To me a true friend is not hard to find! Yes, it wasn’t a typo error.. a true friend IS NOT HARD to find. You can easily tell if that certain someone is indeed your friend. Does someone who couldn’t stand seeing you be treated a little bit better, who most of the time tries very hard to prove that yours truly can be as good as you are and could do whatever you are able to do. In short is trying very hard to be (if not) better than you at least at par with your simple ability and many talent. Simply because that friend of yours couldn’t handle those praised you get from others.

 

Owh! well... to me if that certain someone is identified as someone who is so not keen to deal with true friendship then, thank you for the friendship but no thanks! May you find contempt in the person whom you hated so much but became obviously so kind to her lately just so that you could once in a while tease or give a piece of your mind. I would rather be the person who well, is obviously not being too much of a jolly good friend but who is just there to show that am not in the same page as she is so most of the time yes, we will be and remain on different page! Would try my level best to not even walk with you unnecessarily!

 

The rule is simple, if I know I will never agree with her ways of doing things or even her ways of making friends, I will just show to that person that “look, we are just plain colleague, not more not less and I don’t give a s**t about how you feel or think about me so, be it”. Its not holding grudge, its just to say that we are not compatible and will never be. I will not make myself condone to your attitude just so that I appear as an angel in disguise, so kind that I could accept and your pros and cons! In short, don’t give me nonsense!~

 

I learn from past experience that if you could not be friends, stay away so that you won’t be enemy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: